View Single Post
Old 01-16-2015, 12:01 PM   #31 (permalink)
carlitos_370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Nissan 370Z SP M6
carlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by victorofhavoc View Post
I have a sports car to drive it slow. It goes the speed limit to work and around town every once in a while. most of the time it sits in the garage, until i pull it out to use it for auto-x, track,time attack, and this next year i'll attempt a hill climb for the first time. I answered a performance minded question with a performance minded answer. What you feel works for your daily commute is subjective
hahahahahaha!!!! good to you buddy well if this make you feel better i track my car too... like i said... everyone have their opinion.... the reason that i mention that my Z is for daily commute is cause for me the springs are very capable for track use and have the comfort to drive every day...

Im not putting a handgun in the head to anyone... and say hey buy Swift springs or i shoot you.... Im giving my review of something that i install in my Z and of course i take the time to do a research before make the decision to buy it...

I respect your opinion... and I hope you respect mine

If you dont like them... its simple dont install them... what you said are not going to change my mind on my review

Have a nice day dude!!! i hope i dont hurt your feelings
carlitos_370z is offline   Reply With Quote