View Single Post
Old 01-16-2015, 08:58 AM   #27 (permalink)
mishuko
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 Z
mishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joker_J View Post
Nice...you have helped me make a decision haha I live in louisville, ky where we can get all 4 seasons in 1 week haha I'll have to give the wet one a try for about a year then try the dry filter.

Now another question is (This may be a stupid question), With the wet filter, say I'm at the car wash I can just drive-off but with the dry filter, I would have to wait?
well if you look at where the filters are located relative to the grill you dont have to worry. unless you wash by yourself and you take a hose nozzle stick it into the grill point it up and spray the filters.... then no you can't drive off...

in fact a lot of people like to wash then drive to a speed to air dry. i usually dry as much as i can. do a rip around and then QD the water spots (friken side mirrors seem to soak up water and pee it out after grrr)

tldr; conventional washing will not hamper you from driving right away
mishuko is offline   Reply With Quote