View Single Post
Old 12-04-2009, 06:44 PM   #20 (permalink)
kannibul
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z Touring/Sport
kannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddvette9 View Post
Just went to a very reputable custom exhaust shop in Tampa to inquire about a new stainless steel muffler/tips. I wanted to open up the sound of our cars at idle and during acceleration. The stock exhaust isnt aggressive enough for me. However, the expert tech there wouldn't touch my car because of our setup. The two pipes into the muffler with the two tips out is apparently a nightmare to work on....no aftermarket mufflers have that setup.

Before you ask why I did what I did, I cant currently afford a 1,500 stillen/nismo/F. I. system.

What do you guys think about the info I just shared. Anyone have any luck or suggestions.....and dont reccommend to buy the cat-back, I have heard that already and prob will do that after I get out of law school, 1500 is a TON of money for me right now.
Keep it stock until you can afford a proper cat back. Otherwise, you're just as bad as the guys who have Civics and put fart-cans on them from walmart and think it sounds awesome...

There is an axle-back available, but from waht I've seen it costs nearly $900, which I think is too much when you can get a full catback for not much more than that, and have some gains...
kannibul is offline   Reply With Quote