View Single Post
Old 01-14-2015, 01:55 PM   #131 (permalink)
MidnightBlueZ
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 13 Nissan 370Z Turbo
MidnightBlueZ has a reputation beyond reputeMidnightBlueZ has a reputation beyond reputeMidnightBlueZ has a reputation beyond reputeMidnightBlueZ has a reputation beyond reputeMidnightBlueZ has a reputation beyond reputeMidnightBlueZ has a reputation beyond reputeMidnightBlueZ has a reputation beyond reputeMidnightBlueZ has a reputation beyond reputeMidnightBlueZ has a reputation beyond reputeMidnightBlueZ has a reputation beyond reputeMidnightBlueZ has a reputation beyond repute

Wow granted a new motor after a turbo build from the dealer.. That's shocking! Sorry about your luck.. I know the feeling. We can't all be winners in the FI lottery I suppose. So Nissan is giving you another new engine after they blew up the other one they replaced your original with? Bet they change their policy now.. Lol. Valet mode ftw for sure!

Bobby called me again this morning and sounded optimistic that the troubles they've been having are almost gone completely pending some tuning! Keeping my fingers, toes, and anything else crossed that it can finally be finished tomorrow when the tuner gets there.
MidnightBlueZ is offline   Reply With Quote