Thread: Next z model
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2015, 10:39 AM   #83 (permalink)
theDreamer
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
theDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoLaKrewe View Post
The Z if TT is going to be expensive I'd assume
40k starting probably, maybe 35k if we are lucky for a base level model to get people in (missing key options of course).

Quote:
Originally Posted by triso07 View Post
We should start an online campaign to get some damn info out of Nissan. It's brutal that there is just radio silence.

I'm in the market and I really like the new Nismo Z but I don't want to spend the money if Nissan is bringing out a new Z soon. I'd rather wait and see what's offered.
You will be waiting until 2017 for the new Z.
Silence is because they are probably done and trying to figure out the little details. Like will it have 2 engines, price point to offer, where to announce & when. Nissan is not stupid with the Z, they know each time they release a new one it has to be center stage for the brand only 2nd to the GTR. So if both the GTR & Z get complete overhauls for 2017 it will be a balancing act of which is 1st and when.
theDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote