View Single Post
Old 01-14-2015, 08:15 AM   #6017 (permalink)
cigarclifford
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2017 Corvette Z06
cigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shutterjock View Post
Retrieved the "Z" last night from Valley Hi Nissan. Took a look at all the work done -- i.e. master cylinder, slave, hoses etc. that were replaced.

Nothing like a nice, tight ... clutch pedal when you get on it!

As a side note: Running through the gears I noticed some "jumping" as the clutch engaged and/or chirping of my tires as I down shifted; then I quickly noticed the "S" (synchrorev) was off. So, essentially, I was going old school and really noticed how much having it on made up for my lack of concentration. I had gotten used to the synchrorev matching everything up.

I think I'll stay old school for a while, so my skills don't evaporate altogether.
Its nice to hear they have a good dealership in the Barstow, California area..

-Clifford