View Single Post
Old 01-14-2015, 06:18 AM   #4990 (permalink)
Tigger
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Awedeeeeee
Tigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Read T View Post
While that person was a jerk for parking like that, NEVER MESS WITH SOMEONE ELSE'S PROPERTY, ESPECIALLY A CAR. I think whoever "decorated" the douche-benz is even worse than the car driver.

A note on the window, chalk around the car, letting an obvious amount of air out of the tires, or parking cones around the car would have been enough.
While I agree that you never mess someone's car, and I never have, I honestly don't know what I would do if I came across someone so full of themselves that they effectively took up five parking spaces. There seems to be enough traffic in the immediate area to make that a pretty inexcusable thing to do. If it were out in the middle of nowhere and I saw no signs of traffic then whatever, do your thing. But this? That's ****** up and I truly believe he got what he asked for. Act like a douche, get treated like a douche. All is right in the universe.
Tigger is offline   Reply With Quote