View Single Post
Old 01-14-2015, 05:22 AM   #4989 (permalink)
Gadgetech
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: The Short Bus
Gadgetech has a reputation beyond reputeGadgetech has a reputation beyond reputeGadgetech has a reputation beyond reputeGadgetech has a reputation beyond reputeGadgetech has a reputation beyond reputeGadgetech has a reputation beyond reputeGadgetech has a reputation beyond reputeGadgetech has a reputation beyond reputeGadgetech has a reputation beyond reputeGadgetech has a reputation beyond reputeGadgetech has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zbrah View Post
Very nice. Seeing your truck I had to get online to check out the Frontier. Which package do you have? My dad is considering a truck again so we been browsing for another Taco, he's a Toyota guy. I may steer him to check out the Frontier this time.
It's the basic Pro4x package which isn't that basic. It has Nav, pwr windows locks, cruise, HEATED cloth seats which I can't say I've ever seen as a factory option but Nissan does it. I think the only package is the luxury package which includes a roof rack, sun roof and leather. The Frontier design is pretty long in the tooth and now that the new Titan is announces at Detroit car show I expect the Frontier to be next.

Pro4x is a selectable 4WD vehiclr with an electronic locker on the rear Dana 44 axle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by axmea? View Post
That Jeep owner was still an A55 hole. Parking in and not noticing if the driver won't make it through is just plain inconsiderate and just asking for it. All it takes is the wrong person miff.
I showed a buddy of mine and he said "I'd have taken a hammer to it." So yes there are those that would. In all honesty, being human, if I had a valve stem puller I would've been tempted to use it.

Sent from my Galaxy S5 Active