View Single Post
Old 01-13-2015, 10:34 PM   #4985 (permalink)
Gadgetech
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: The Short Bus
Gadgetech has a reputation beyond reputeGadgetech has a reputation beyond reputeGadgetech has a reputation beyond reputeGadgetech has a reputation beyond reputeGadgetech has a reputation beyond reputeGadgetech has a reputation beyond reputeGadgetech has a reputation beyond reputeGadgetech has a reputation beyond reputeGadgetech has a reputation beyond reputeGadgetech has a reputation beyond reputeGadgetech has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zbrah View Post
Haha i think you kinda walked into that one when you parked over the line, had you parked within there Probably would have been enough space to squeeze in. That is a nice truck though, got anymore pictures of it? It would have been a shame if the jeep had a passenger and he dinged your door.
There was literally not enough room to walk between the two vehicles and if I was all the way in the line there still wouldn't have been room to open the door because that parking spot the jeeps in is literally the width of the vehicle. The driver side tires of the jeep were ON the curb. Anyway - I won't park there again and I can see (although I don't agree b/c I'm biased) a slight offense on my part.

Re pictures - it's been crappy weather almost the entire time I've had it (2 weeks) so I don't have many pics. These were both taken at the dealership.