View Single Post
Old 01-13-2015, 03:58 PM   #3034 (permalink)
Zerocool
Track Member

Drives: '09 370z
Zerocool has a reputation beyond reputeZerocool has a reputation beyond reputeZerocool has a reputation beyond reputeZerocool has a reputation beyond reputeZerocool has a reputation beyond reputeZerocool has a reputation beyond reputeZerocool has a reputation beyond reputeZerocool has a reputation beyond reputeZerocool has a reputation beyond reputeZerocool has a reputation beyond reputeZerocool has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bananaz View Post
Mine too lol but I still took the fuse out for peace of mind. Don't wanna be stranded.
I was debating to pull out the fuse since yesterday I turned on my car and the ABS, traction, VDC light came on. It appeared to be a glitch since it didn't come back on the next two times I turned on the car. I ended up calling my local Nissan instead and gave them the vin.

sidenote: I also haven't washed my car in about a month due to the crappy weather. It just doesn't make sense to wash her and then it's going to rain the next week etc...

Sidenote2: Some A-hole wasn't paying attention in the parking lot and scraped my car right by the rear wheel well, driver side. I'm hoping it will buff out, I was really pissed when I noticed it this morning.