View Single Post
Old 01-13-2015, 02:47 PM   #4 (permalink)
zguynate
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370z
zguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond repute

I have the Boosted Performance kit and have about 7k miles on it. I drive it like I stole it, but not like real real hard. So far so good (aside from my toasted clutch lol)

Issues that I have had. I have had a few oil leaks from where my lines go into the oil cooler. My oil cooler likes to wiggle since its only secure on the bottom, and one of the lines eventually comes loose. This is probably install error because I haven't heard anyone having the same issue. Im going to solve it by making a bracket to secure the top of the cooler too.

The second issue that I have had was due to water. I don't have my under shroud on though. And both times it was raining so hard I couldn't drive faster than 20 mph. The first time I had an issue was on the way to ZdayZ. I drove in pouring rain for about 4 hours. When I tried to go into boost when it finally cleared up, my car ran very rich. After driving it for about 2 hours, it was back to normal. I think water got in my intercooler pipes and was richening my mixture lol. The second time I was driving on the interstate and hit a rather large ocean of water in my lane. It was raining pretty good so I didn't notice it. I have driven it in normal rain quite a few times and didn't have any issues. As long as I don't drive in monsoons or over Lake Erie, all is good. It would probably help to put the tray back under the motor.

My third issue is I can't wipe the stupid grin from my face when I hear the turbo spool

Overall, I love the kit. No issues outside of my own actions. And if you do have any issues due to components or quality, Id give you my wife if Sasha didn't address them and try to resolve them in a timely manner.