Thread: Next z model
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2015, 02:26 PM   #71 (permalink)
njobe89
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 370z BS 6MT
njobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDreamer View Post
Considering we have guys right now who slap on a TT kit and hit 550-600whp with e85, I can see the new engine doing the same but it will be costly. New Z probably under 5k for basic upgrades (exhaust/intercooler/piping/etc) will get you 500 but after that will be bigger turbos, fuel pump, etc. which are the expensive items.
seems that's what you almost spend now for bolt on mods lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPenvy View Post
look at the GT-R (yes higher end car but boosted V6 for comparison):

stock 545BHP. my friend did just bolt-on's +tune and he gained around 120whp I believe. i'll try and find his dyno sheets.

I know now with a built bottom end and tranny upgrade he had it tuned at 22psi and was at 780whp/735wtq. thennnnn they did more.

750whp on 93 octane last I checked and 900whp on e85 and upping the boost...

soooo yea let's hope another stock boosted Nissan? engine does the same for the Z as the GT-R
damn that would be pretty sick... i know it won't be anywhere close to those numbers, but still just the thought get you excited lol

Stillen CBE, Stillen Gen 3, TP's, Uprev tuned - 324whp/264tq
njobe89 is offline   Reply With Quote