Thread: Next z model
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2015, 02:05 PM   #65 (permalink)
theDreamer
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
theDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPenvy View Post
well my 09 sticker was 44k with everything except light up kick plates.

add in bigger engine
add in upgraded interior
subtract for competitive market share price - if going after the dumb brz/frs market?

i'd say base at 35k top end 45/50k I hope not more

anything over 50k then you might as well us it as a down payment and snag a GT-R. 14/15 MY are runnin low 80s all day at the auction with 2k miles.
It all depends on how they plan to do the Z.
If they go 2 motor (4 banger T/NA & V6TT) I could see a 25k starting price for the low end Z to get people in, then for the TT you jump up to 35k and performance (Nismo) 40-45k starting price and all staying under 50k. Anything over that you are approaching GTR and pushing the Z out of its class and we don't want another 300zx again.
theDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote