Thread: Next z model
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2015, 01:51 PM   #60 (permalink)
theDreamer
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
theDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPenvy View Post
I love the new nismo front bumper. plus the look of that Q60 is just pure sex. so if that's the direction plus add in the Z is the performance side of the brand, I think there is miles of potential for the next Z.

but there's the million dollar question.....will Nissan go and make a Z that looks like and is powered by the same powerplant.

the engine I can see being used but not sure about the styling. makes me wonder if the new nismo bumper was just like their way of a small test of the direction of the next gen styling.

regardless fo rumors and speculation, I am very excited to see if and when the next gen info is released. just sucks nothing has been released yet like the Q60. makes me feel like there wont be a next gen Z until 2017MY
2017 looks to be the year of the Z/GTR refresh, the GTR is still doing ok but the Z is starting ti get to stretched.
My concern for the front is Nissan may go with something like this as this look is going across their platform right now.
theDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote