View Single Post
Old 01-12-2015, 08:28 PM   #13 (permalink)
SouthArk370Z
Premium Member

Drives: 2014 Challenger
SouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaibe View Post
Okay, a little update.

So I did some more digging about the blue wire from the battery and found that that's the wire that actually goes to the trunk, anyone know what it's for? Some of you guys said that I didn't need a ground from the battery, could I use that as a ground for the amp?

Maybe this is a power wire?
That is a power wire not a ground. And it doesn't appear to have a fuse inline. First thing is to get a fuse installed. Check and make sure it is big enough to feed your equipment. If not, use it to pull your power wire.

You can also re-purpose the wire for grounding. If it's big enough for power, it's big enough for ground. And vice versa.