View Single Post
Old 01-12-2015, 08:13 PM   #293 (permalink)
PapoZalsa
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 16 Nismo w/Tech Pack
PapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z1NONLY View Post
I rent my couch out almost every year. A lot of people do this, so even if you can't get a room, you should be able to find a place to stay.

Video turned out well. VABAM, I'm glad they included your video. It's one of the more interesting angles I have seen.

Hi Mike, this Jose that goes with Sam from VA and most of the time we stay like 2 cabins from you. But I believe he is not going this year either. I missed last year because my daughter's H.S. Graduation.

If you can reserve it for me let me know and IM me with the price, date of your arrival and your phone number so we keep in contact. I haven't called Fontana but I know all the cabins/rooms must be book by now.

Thanks
Modshack's Custom Air Intakes /3M Clear Bra/ Illuminated Kick Plates / F. I CBE w/12" resonators / EVO-R Front Lip / Rear Hatch Wing / Tein S-Tech Springs /Ilegal Tint in the Rep. of VA/4x20mm Z1 Spacers/ Vinyl Roof/Liquid Carbon Designs
PapoZalsa is offline   Reply With Quote