Thread: Next z model
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2015, 04:36 PM   #46 (permalink)
edk370
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 370Z
edk370 is a splendid one to beholdedk370 is a splendid one to beholdedk370 is a splendid one to beholdedk370 is a splendid one to beholdedk370 is a splendid one to beholdedk370 is a splendid one to behold

OK, I was losing faith in Nissan. But I think the Z35 will "wow" a lot of you. The G37 replacement will most likely have lots of things in common with the Z35 I presume.

"The Q60 coupe shares its direct-injected, twin-turbocharged DOHC 3.0-liter V-6 with the saucy Q80 Inspiration concept, which Infiniti revealed at the Paris motor show last fall, although in this application it’s not supplemented by an electric motor. Mated here to a seven-speed automatic, this V-6 is part of a new line of lighter, smaller engines that will start spreading throughout Infiniti’s future lineup within two years, replacing the ancient 3.7-liter V-6. Infiniti is mum on output, but don’t be surprised if it makes somewhere in the neighborhood of 400 horsepower in the Q60." -http://www.caranddriver.com/news/infiniti-q60-coupe-concept-photos-and-info-news

400+ FI horses baby! Bye bye long in the tooth VQ V6, hello new gen engines!
edk370 is offline   Reply With Quote