View Single Post
Old 01-11-2015, 10:06 AM   #28 (permalink)
Tadpole
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Nissan 370Z A7
Tadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond repute

Well it worked for me on several occasions. I purchased a yamaha FZ1 carby model and used sea foam on it until it cleared it. I blew black smoke and it spitted and sputtered for the first 6 tanks then it was gone. The carbs were cleaned out. My lawnmower was the same way and last but not least it's a fuel stabilizer. Put it in your 5 gallon tank and let it sit for the winter. You can use that fuel in the spring. It's not a miracle cure for all fuel issues but from my experiences it works.