View Single Post
Old 01-10-2015, 01:14 PM   #16 (permalink)
MJB
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: a POS truck
MJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by P's_Z View Post
Dealer finally managed to get this resolved. Put some rubber to isolate possible contact points. Never had any issues with other brand of SS brake lines in other cars before an d all seemed to fit quite well. Also, kind of dissapointed with Z1 when i wrote them twice for instructions and they never wrote back. Oh well, at least everything seems to be fine now.

Thanks to all for the replies and help
Make sure you can turn the wheel all the way to its left and right limits and that the line isn't binding up or anything. If its not the right length line I would just put the stock one back on till you get the correct one. I wouldn't half a$$ it when it comes to the brakes.
09 Nismo #0483 sold. Viper or C7 next time around.

Last edited by MJB; 01-10-2015 at 02:27 PM.
MJB is offline   Reply With Quote