View Single Post
Old 01-10-2015, 12:41 PM   #13 (permalink)
MJB
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: a POS truck
MJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond repute

Guys, I don't think he boiled the clutch fluid just by normal driving. I've driven from TX to CA several times and never had an issue. Even when I had a HD csc installed, they never put the insulation back on the main line and I still never had issues. Its not like the clutch line is sitting on the cat... its still several inches from it and the cat itself has insulated heat shields on it. For the OP, I think a very small amount of air got past the csc seal. Pumping the pedal helped cure the problem, but eventually more air is gonna make its way through.

*But the fluid is dirty as hell, and should be changed asap. Another indication that the csc is failing is when your fluid is that dirty. OP, look to see if you see any types of particles in the fluid.
09 Nismo #0483 sold. Viper or C7 next time around.

Last edited by MJB; 01-10-2015 at 12:43 PM.
MJB is offline   Reply With Quote