View Single Post
Old 01-09-2015, 03:17 PM   #1 (permalink)
Bshields22
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2012 Black 370Z-R
Bshields22 has a reputation beyond reputeBshields22 has a reputation beyond reputeBshields22 has a reputation beyond reputeBshields22 has a reputation beyond reputeBshields22 has a reputation beyond reputeBshields22 has a reputation beyond reputeBshields22 has a reputation beyond reputeBshields22 has a reputation beyond reputeBshields22 has a reputation beyond reputeBshields22 has a reputation beyond reputeBshields22 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Rain vs Track Day

Hey guys!

I'm ready to take my 2012 370z Roadster to the track this Sunday at AutoClub Speedway in Fontana,CA. It shows that it may rain.

I have done track days in the rain with my 2009 coupe that i used to have but only at button willow. I was only able to get up to 90 full throttle which isn't to too fast (at button willow)

I have done dry track days days at Autoclub where my coupe was able to get up to 130-135.

QUESTION: Am I insane to attempt that speed with light rain? Even If I do, is it safe...hydroplaning into a wall is not how I want to spend my Sunday lol

I will be using Street Tires.
Bshields22 is offline   Reply With Quote