View Single Post
Old 01-09-2015, 03:02 AM   #17 (permalink)
Zbrah
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z
Zbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aviator44 View Post
This is the result of using bolt ons with OEM wheels (courtesy of Joe at Zspeed). That is definitely harm.

Aviator is correct. I have the Z1 20mm all around, studded, and noticed those indentation on both my front and rear wheels when I changed tires. Besides those marks, no other issues whatsoever, absolutely no vibration at any type of driving I do. Good prep and careful installation is key to avoid vibration some ppl experienced with spacers, IMO. I have been driven with these spacers for 10K+ miles. Hoping some day to switch out to proper offset wheels so I can lose the spacers. They're really heavy!
Zbrah is offline   Reply With Quote