View Single Post
Old 01-09-2015, 12:44 AM   #258 (permalink)
YzGyz
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 Nismo
YzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond repute

I had watched Attack Of Titans a few months back. I think the anime is okay. It's nothing to rave about IMO. It has cool action and a decent story. Some parts do seem to drag sooo very long and they repeat the same thing a lot, but that's every anime.

I watched some Sward Art online. It's not bad but it got all smooshy like. I tried to watch the follow up season but it was not for me.

I just started watching Terra Former. I think this story concept is a lot better. Humans going to Mars and the ET from mars are superior making us the "roach." I'm only on episode 2 or 3 and the ET already showed up! They are squishing us humans!!

YzGyz
YzGyz is offline   Reply With Quote