Thread: 370z Rivals?
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2015, 09:06 PM   #44 (permalink)
firulice
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 40th
firulice has a reputation beyond reputefirulice has a reputation beyond reputefirulice has a reputation beyond reputefirulice has a reputation beyond reputefirulice has a reputation beyond reputefirulice has a reputation beyond reputefirulice has a reputation beyond reputefirulice has a reputation beyond reputefirulice has a reputation beyond reputefirulice has a reputation beyond reputefirulice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrash666 View Post
Of course he does. LOL I test drove a 2013 Genesis coupe(six cylinder) and it was nice for a Hyundai, that's about it. I proved to some guy that his V6 Gen coupe wasn't as fast as the wifes Z or my G37 coupe in the same week. I really like the Genesis (almost bought one), but basically it's a cheap knock-off of a G37. I'm sure there are plenty of people who feel differently, but I'll take the Japanese original over a Korean imitation any day. BTW my wifes Z will SMOKE my G37.
Agreed. My buddy has one and they are world's apart. Raced him onto the freeway (up to freeway speeds) and it wasn't even close. Salesman trying to make a sale

Last edited by firulice; 01-08-2015 at 10:33 PM.
firulice is offline   Reply With Quote