Thread: [For Sale] greddy tt kit brand new!
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2015, 12:15 PM   #73 (permalink)
jwick
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '10 G37 6MT
jwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by btimola View Post
Lol it would just seem funny for someone to buy a kit thats bashed up badly and used for the same price. How was the stillen deal shady? That deal was legit, sure it seemed like a long shot getting oem parts but it got done. Trying to make a quick buck? Did you not read that the money would be used to buy another twin turbo kit locally? I didnt spend thousands to try and flip a kit to members lol you make it seem like i go around buying stuff to flip. I run a business and finishing school the last thing in my mind is making a bit of cash by flipping parts on a forum...
You run your own business

Quote:
Originally Posted by btimola View Post
And yes they r supposedly designing a new kit. But how long will that take? And do you think it will be $9,500 as this kit was? I doubt it. Plus this kit has alot of reviews, people pushing 650 to 700hp on it. I got it because it was either this or 10500 for the aam kit. In my mind these are the top kits ive seen for our cars. Now that i found the aam like new and i get it installed for free i changed my mind.
FI makes the best TT kit on the market and the AAM kit is not $10,500