View Single Post
Old 01-08-2015, 05:48 AM   #19 (permalink)
carlitos_370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Nissan 370Z SP M6
carlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSS138 View Post
Martin is the best at getting his car completely sideways and then recovering hehe.

Yeah those S2k's, they are fast fast cars to begin with and that track is not designed for heavy cars. Any time below 1:30 at Streets is fast. Amir the M3 driver, is fast and he has his car dialed in perfectly. Martin you will do 1.24-1.25 there no problem once you are dialed in. Streets is always a learning experience and can be a frustrating course, but they use it as a test track for a reason.

Side note: the GT6 simulation of Streets of Willow is pretty damn good!

Anyway my friend good job!!! i hope someone here in PR have the time to make an event like that... I hope next year you can make the time that you are expecting
carlitos_370z is offline   Reply With Quote