View Single Post
Old 01-06-2015, 04:10 PM   #16 (permalink)
Aviator44
Enthusiast Member

Drives: AAM Twin Turbo 370Z
Aviator44 is a jewel in the roughAviator44 is a jewel in the roughAviator44 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by KratikosG37 View Post
Well, it don't actually. The reason why the offset is high is more traction. More the tire is on the ground more traction. 500whp -5 offset ill blow the tires easily.

Want a aggressive stands, but from what Ravspec said this is the only way I can have a little bit of both on my G.
Wait. What?

Offset will not affect your cars traction. Your contact area with the ground comes from your tires width, not your wheels offset. Offset dictates how far the center of the wheel is from the hub.

You want more traction, run a wider tire. You said you plan on running a 275/35 rear which is the stock tire size. You need to be running a 305 at minimum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KratikosG37 View Post
245/40 275/35

That's the tires I already have.

After speaking to a few people, the tires are stretched in the at photo running -5 offset in the rear.

+22 front, and +38 rear is the best I can get without rubbing or stretching from what Ravspec is claiming.
Your tires are stretched because of putting a 275 on an 11" wheel. Offset has zero to do with that.

www.aamcompetition.com
AAM Twin Turbo System

Last edited by Aviator44; 01-06-2015 at 04:12 PM.
Aviator44 is offline   Reply With Quote