View Single Post
Old 12-04-2009, 10:28 AM   #576 (permalink)
ChrisSlicks
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Sport M6
ChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyBobo View Post
Just getting it out to the track this year was a scramble really, and the local Auto-x happens Saturdays...I work almost every Saturday right now

When the situation presents itself, I FULLY intend to go, however.
We have a fantastic auto-x site up here in northern MA. The course designers often set up some challenging mid-high speed elements of slaloms and sweepers and high speed corners. Typical course size is 1.5 miles and takes over 2 minutes to complete, and by the end of it you are breathing hard. I thought I knew what I was doing before, and I kind of did, but after 3 years of auto-x I can make the back end hang out at the precise angle I want and catch any slide. In the last 2 years I only spun once, and it was in heavy rain, despite being one of the faster cars out there.
ChrisSlicks is offline   Reply With Quote