View Single Post
Old 01-05-2015, 01:13 PM   #2693 (permalink)
6spd
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Q50RS
6spd has a reputation beyond repute6spd has a reputation beyond repute6spd has a reputation beyond repute6spd has a reputation beyond repute6spd has a reputation beyond repute6spd has a reputation beyond repute6spd has a reputation beyond repute6spd has a reputation beyond repute6spd has a reputation beyond repute6spd has a reputation beyond repute6spd has a reputation beyond repute

Without getting into too much detail, it was a slightly cloudy morning, and I shot from just before sunrise to just after, for about an hour and a half total, with the interior shots done last. I used 2 strobes, one left and one right, but also was sitting in the trunk and had that opened, which let in some light, but that doesn't really matter to the shot as all the light is from the strobes. I believe I was at 1/160 SS, f/16, ISO 100.

I like your shot a lot and it is a perfect low key shot IMO. If you shot the same thing the same way with a light environment, it'd likely naturally fill in your dark spots. Or is that shot CGI? If so, damn, thats impressive!