View Single Post
Old 01-04-2015, 10:52 PM   #1 (permalink)
jooonnn
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2013 Nismo
jooonnn is on a distinguished road
Default JL Audio Stealthbox Nissan 370Z SB-N-370 / 10W3v3 Fiberglass Enclosure + Subwoofers

JL Audio Stealthbox for Nissan 370Z 2009+

SB-N-370/10W3v3

Fits all trims including Nismo.

I am selling my personal 370Z JL Audio Stealthbox from my 2013 Nismo. I've had it for a little over a year. It has barely been used, as my new girlfriend is not a fan of bass or really any music in the car. I've put about 3000 miles on the car since buying and installing this subwoofer enclosure. I bought this personally from an AUTHORIZED dealer. I am the original owner of this. It has two 10w3v3 subwoofers and grilles and the box is made of fiberglass. It bolts directly to the chasis of the car in OEM bolt locations to ensure it will NOT come loose during driving. It has been through a few autocross events without any issues. I am selling this because my other car (my daily) requires new speakers and this custom fit box will not transfer very easily to the other car haha. The box is in excellent condition and it has been adult owned by me, and only me. Please excuse the dirty trunk pictures

$400 Cash local pickup 29445, South Carolina. Shipping extra.

Please text me if interested. (843)513-3838
Jon

Last edited by jooonnn; 03-15-2015 at 08:38 PM.
jooonnn is offline   Reply With Quote