View Single Post
Old 01-03-2015, 10:21 PM   #12 (permalink)
edconline
Track Member

Drives: 10' MB Z34 6MT T/S/N
edconline has a reputation beyond reputeedconline has a reputation beyond reputeedconline has a reputation beyond reputeedconline has a reputation beyond reputeedconline has a reputation beyond reputeedconline has a reputation beyond reputeedconline has a reputation beyond reputeedconline has a reputation beyond reputeedconline has a reputation beyond reputeedconline has a reputation beyond reputeedconline has a reputation beyond repute

Now that the interior is stripped running the wiring has been fairly simple. Some changes to my original plan are happening, now the amps will be placed behind the seats, and fastened right into the fuel lines. (Joking - hopefully) This will be the easiest place for access, mounting, ventilation, etc. They will still be hidden as well day to day. The MS8 (It's pretty big! - 12"x8") will be mounted where the factory Bose amp used to be. I know I said no wood in the build, lol, but I will need to make a small base for the MS8 as the floor is anything but flat in that area. Ignore the cabling just lying there loose, tech flex is ordered!

HD900/5 placement (in the green box) drivers side:

XD400/4 placement on passenger side:

Where the MS8 platform/unit will go:

Bose amp out of all its cases (just out of curiosity):

And finally, the Bose tweeters next to the Bose rear speakers. Hard to tell which is which LOL