View Single Post
Old 01-03-2015, 03:43 PM   #371 (permalink)
chii370
Track Member

Drives: .
chii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to behold

Im a bit confused by this thread, the "problem" seems to be all over the place, but the symptom is consistent. Its been about 3 weeks since that retarded a55 key light turned on in my car. Its on all the time, but ive never had any issues locking, unlocking, steering wheel, or starting the car. Is it inevitably going to happen? Or does it have different causes? I changed my key bat last night, no better. You may also notice i have recently posted in the SMODE thread with my SMODE randomly failing with no reason "3 times now" over the past few months. Could this all be related in one big ****** up ECU issue?

Im in PA on vacation so if the car fails here there isnt much i can do. I have no tint, no stupid aftermarket alarm, and the only mod on the car was an exhast "no tune" have other parts, but no money to install. Is it 100% going to fail? Its been almost a month since that small orange key light came on on the left side console.
chii370 is offline   Reply With Quote