View Single Post
Old 01-02-2015, 05:23 PM   #58 (permalink)
RonRizz
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2 feet, 3 pedals
RonRizz has a reputation beyond reputeRonRizz has a reputation beyond reputeRonRizz has a reputation beyond reputeRonRizz has a reputation beyond reputeRonRizz has a reputation beyond reputeRonRizz has a reputation beyond reputeRonRizz has a reputation beyond reputeRonRizz has a reputation beyond reputeRonRizz has a reputation beyond reputeRonRizz has a reputation beyond reputeRonRizz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by StanceZ37 View Post
so your saying hertz would be the best option? if i use the hertz will the amp be able to hold the 2 front and rear components plus the tweeters?
Best option??? No, Just throwing a few ideas at you. I use the hertz HSK 165 XL's, and think they sound phenomenal. I have used many, many, many high end components before, and these are by far the best I've had.
If you want the best, perhaps you should look at these.......Focal Utopia Be No.7 6-3/4" 3-way component speaker system at Crutchfield.com

As far as your amp goes, you will be in the same situation as before....running the rears off of the head unit power, and just the components and sub off the amp.
P99rs Head Unit--- Amps- 2 Pioneer Prs800d --- Zapco ST1000MX---Zapco ST-4XSQ---- SI BM mk5 Subs---SI TM65v2 Midbass--- SI M3 mids--- SI M25 xbl2 tweeters ----- 2016 MECA street class 3rd place at world finals
RonRizz is offline   Reply With Quote