View Single Post
Old 12-04-2009, 04:21 AM   #1 (permalink)
shadow2k
Base Member

Drives: 09 PG 370z 6MT
shadow2k is on a distinguished road
Default Gran Turismo 5 demo will feature the Z

Announcing the Gran Turismo 5 Time Trial Challenge – PlayStation.Blog

Quote:
Starting December 17, PlayStation 3 users will be able to download the Gran Turismo 5 Time Trial Challenge from the PlayStation Store for a chance to win. Everyone who downloads it will get a chance to try out Gran Turismo 5’s brand-new physics engine by test driving the new Nissan 370Z on the road to winning an exciting grand prize package that would drive any GT fan wild.

The Gran Turismo 5 Time Trial Challenge features both a stock and a tuned version of the new Nissan 370Z, and includes two time trial events on a single track, one for each version of the car. Both cars drive and handle differently, each providing a unique challenge for newcomers to the GT series and long-time fans alike.

Looks like they used some version from across the pond somewhere. Rear wiper, sport wheels with no aero pkg...they probably have a working fog light too I bet! Gets old telling people that's where my tow hitch for the bass boat goes.

I really wish they'd put the sport spoiler on it, and used a Nismo without that huge spoiler for the tuned version. Oh well, at least I'll be able to drink and drive in my Z soon, even if I am on the wrong side of the car!
shadow2k is offline   Reply With Quote