View Single Post
Old 01-02-2015, 01:31 PM   #5208 (permalink)
mishuko
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 Z
mishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
just got done with some paper work i had to do. while windows was updating something in the background.

definitely getting a mac next.
lol hate those ninja updates then

the
PLEASE RESTART YOUR COMPUTER IN 5.... 4.... 3..

I actually got myself a new mouse for christmas present to myself... and a multi card reader. got the Kone XTD ehehe flashy lights to match my flashy light box...

now i'm at work using a stupid lenovo boring mouse and it feels small in my hand

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcherry20 View Post
Ran into a highschool friend at Kroger.

Sigh.

She has custody of her almost two year old grandaughter. Her daughter is a heroin addict and was obviously unable to care for her. Gosh. Such different lives hers and mine.

ouch... sounds like a lot of stuff is going on there... and thing is as much as the 'mother' may want to care for her daughter does she really think having her watch her shoot up every day is healthy?
Quote:
Originally Posted by eastwest2300 View Post
painus in YOUR anus!!!
i feel this way right now after lunch... hurting!