View Single Post
Old 01-02-2015, 12:58 PM   #11 (permalink)
AstatenateZ
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2012 370Z
AstatenateZ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4TthAnnyZ View Post
This is slightly off topic but how I'm new to UpRev, is this something that I order from them that I can do myself with pre-uploaded tune? Or do I need to buy the Osiris standard kit and bring it to my local tuner?
I contacted UpRev myself with this same question. All you do is get the Osiris standard kit you'll have to purchase it from their website, send them your mods IE: I have cat backs, test pipes, etc etc and they'll mod it for your specific mods and you'll just plug it in. They'll set up your maps and all the stuff you want. And you'll just plug it into your OBD port and you're good to go after it installs. You'll also have to send them your ECU serial # so you'll have the license to that tune. It's actually better to just spend the extra $200 for dyno time. It's only $674.76 for all of it. And obvioisly dyno tuning is more precise. It's worth it. If you're going to spend $500-550 for just the tuner to do yourself why not spend another $100-200 to get it dyno'd and know you're running at full potential.
AstatenateZ is offline   Reply With Quote