View Single Post
Old 01-01-2015, 12:48 PM   #500 (permalink)
phunk
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370
phunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond repute

Order confirmed, thank you.

I regretfully must be honest and say that it's highly unlikely anyone would get this done in 2-3 hours. Maybe if they had experience with it, and if you took care of some of the stuff such as did all the wiring and etc.

I would be surprised if the fuel smell infiltrated the house if you were to make sure the tank was as nearly empty, and left the garage door wide open... Perhaps push the car halfway out while working. If you take a break you can cover the tank openings.

Then again I could be wrong.

It has been a matter of everyone's personal experience level. We have had the entire spectrum of people who get it done quickly in a day without asking a question, to people who needed a lot of questions answered over a period of a week, and anywhere in between.

It can be done in phases if you change the order up a little bit, leaving the car no more than 15 minutes from being buttoned up and running if you need it to. That would be saving the hard part for the very last, where you cut off the filter feed hose on the stock module and connect the new hoses while putting the module back in the tank.
phunk is offline   Reply With Quote