View Single Post
Old 12-31-2014, 03:18 PM   #62 (permalink)
Limeybastard
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 370Z Sport.
Limeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limeybastard View Post
Attachment 98676

David. I use the stock front lift point to raise car via trolly jack and jack puck. And also the subframe to rest the car on via the jack stands. I just took some pics and highleted area for you to see clearer. Attachment 98676Attachment 98676Attachment 98676

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

EDIT .

Basically the last image JARBLUE posted is what I use. The blue area is where I use for the jackstand and the red circle area is what I use the trolly jack to raise vehicle.

Basically the last image JARBLUE posted is what I use. The blue area is where I use for the jackstand and the red circle area is what I use the trolly jack to raise vehicle
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Jack Points.jpg (422.7 KB, 370 views)
Limeybastard is offline   Reply With Quote