View Single Post
Old 12-31-2014, 12:08 AM   #2568 (permalink)
ZMan8
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 10 370z 40th M6
ZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meulen View Post
Nice ZMan!

I wasn't thrilled about the RC 370z mini clone I built so I'm building another.

Training for 1/2 marathon. been a while since I could run after being hurt

Starting to teach winter cycling classes next week.

Hoping to finish up on my mod list for the Z
-get my spoiler painted and install
-let my coil overs settle and set final ride height
-install my rear fog light
-install my RJM clutch pedal

No vacations till spring. I might not do my usually California trip to ride my bike in the Mountains. I have a big name Pro triathlete coming in this summer and I'm going to be working with his coach to help them map out training rides while he's here. So I'm concentrating on that!

Although, I still want to try and get up into the mountains for some training so I may change my mind and pick up and go some weekend.
Running have fun and good luck. Are you doing the Chicago spring half?

on the mod list. Interested to see feedback on the rjm pedal.

That sounds awesome to go biking in CA. One of the greatest states to live in (or visit for us midwestern folk) if your an outdoors person. Has something for everyone. Sounds like you have a busy winter/spring.