View Single Post
Old 12-30-2014, 08:03 PM   #21 (permalink)
OMGWTFBBQ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 08 SGM IS350
OMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond reputeOMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond reputeOMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond reputeOMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond reputeOMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond reputeOMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond reputeOMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond reputeOMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond reputeOMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond reputeOMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond reputeOMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to OMGWTFBBQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoirG View Post
How you like Recaro SR-7 Evolution and Recaro Sportster CS compared to your Vorga?
This is my own personal opinion, but I feel like the shoulder bolsters on the Vorgas are a lot more aggressive than the Recaros. In my current seating position, I have to lean forward to shift into 6th gear because the shoulder bolster is in the way. Obviously that is just a personal problem as it comes down to how big you are and how forward/backward you have the seat setup.

As far as the lower bolsters, the Sportsters and SR7 are pretty aggressive. The Vorga barely has a lower bolster so they're perfect for me since I have a huge @$$ LOL.

Lastly, the Vorga has a "bucket" type of feel compared to the Recaros. I'm not sure if it's because of the padding, but the Vorga feels like you're sitting in a shell whereas the Recaros don't have that stiff back/shell feeling.

Hopefully that helped!

Oh yeah. It's one thing trying out a seat in a shop where you enter/exit the seat from the front, but it's another thing when the seat is actually in the car and you have to step sideways out of the seat to get out of the car. That and depending on your seating position, the steering wheel gets in the way too and makes it harder to get out of some seats compared to others.

Last edited by OMGWTFBBQ; 12-30-2014 at 08:06 PM.
OMGWTFBBQ is offline   Reply With Quote