View Single Post
Old 12-30-2014, 12:07 PM   #10 (permalink)
nis350
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
nis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond repute

You probably screwed up some wiring or sensors as a result of the springs installation. I think the TPMS doesn't get tripped til below 25l psi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandersd View Post
So after work I went to have my tires topped off to 35 psi with nitrogen, probably will not do that again for $30, and halfway there the TPMS light goes off. Hasn't come back on.

But, when I turn off the car and close the door the clutch message comes on and it beeps really fast. I have to restart the car and turn it off again to cancel the message. Only happens occasionally.

Now, this morning as I'm driving to work the slip indicator light came on and remained on till I turned off the car.

Something really wacky is going on...
nis350 is offline   Reply With Quote