View Single Post
Old 12-29-2014, 08:45 PM   #4119 (permalink)
HKYStormFront
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 06 Frontier SE 6spd
HKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to HKYStormFront

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gadgetech View Post
Manual Frontiers are like yeti, particularly the Pro-4X...I wish.

They showed the truck was manual online but when I got there it was auto. I bet they don't bring more than a couple hundred manual Pro-4x trucks to the US.

Patrick - I know you know the mods and I'll be hitting you up. I go by BurninChrome (from my Harley Riding, spark throwing days) on ClubFrontier. I get x plan or whatever you call it pricing and then usually push for a bit more off the deal. They go for volume at Crown so ya gotta buy at the right time. Supposedly there's a diesel coming out which I thought about but I don't want to be pigeon holed into that fuel b/c some places really gouge for it and I really don't need it.

FWIW, I don't plan on leaving this forum the people are great here and I do want to meet up with you guys next time something is arranged.
Yeah they pretty much have to be built to order. I just looked on NissanUSA.com and sure enough, you can still order a CC 4wd with a 6 spd manual. Still, it's $31k and basically has no options except color. You can't get the leather, if one desires that, or anything else really. Just the base Pro4x package, which isn't all together too bad, more on that in a second...

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantom370z View Post
The group still lets Patrick attend and he has a Frontier too so I don't imagine you'd be banned purely on that basis.
Um...........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zensation View Post
Congrats on the Frontier purchase I rode in Patrick's frontier today and it was really nice....I HIGHLY recommend you get with him on his sound system mods because whatever he did sounded PERFECT in that truck.
Paul's already heard my stereo but Pro4x come with the Rockford Fosgate system, which sounds pretty good for stock, and is a b!tch to modify from what I've heard. Plus he'd loose the factory Bluetooth integration that they have now. In my truck it made sense, mine had the base CD player with 4 crummy speakers. The Pro4x will have 6 speakers and 2 subs and about 400w of power, it'll rock enough