View Single Post
Old 12-29-2014, 11:54 AM   #10 (permalink)
abm89
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 370Z | 24 EL450
abm89 has a reputation beyond reputeabm89 has a reputation beyond reputeabm89 has a reputation beyond reputeabm89 has a reputation beyond reputeabm89 has a reputation beyond reputeabm89 has a reputation beyond reputeabm89 has a reputation beyond reputeabm89 has a reputation beyond reputeabm89 has a reputation beyond reputeabm89 has a reputation beyond reputeabm89 has a reputation beyond repute

I've had 3 different sets of test pipes on my car, and the ART Pipes are hands down the best one's I've installed. If you care about hiss and all of the other complaints people have about MODIFIED EXHAUSTS, buy them. I don't have any hiss on my system, and that's with the Tomei. The drone is also significantly reduced with those test pipes.

About your CEL comment: if you're messing with emissions system (specifically the cats) you should expect a light - bottom line. You can clear it easily with a phone app and OBD II adapter. However, if it bothers you that much, just wait until you get an UpRev tune.