View Single Post
Old 12-29-2014, 10:52 AM   #619 (permalink)
gomer_110
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '11 Nismo #528 GM
gomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuy486 View Post
If you're going to run SCCA B Street class, the base model 18" wheels are not technically legal on a sport package car due to the different offset and width. That being said, I highly doubt anyone would protest you since they are a clear downgrade. The Sport package wheels are wider, so you'd definitely be better off using them with good rubber. I personally just drive around on my competition tires, that's the beauty of street classes.
With all the hate towards the 370Z this last year I don't know if I'd count on this. Locally you'd probably be fine but nationally there's just too many people that want to stir the pot for no reason.

Who know's maybe now that the car is in BS no one will care.
'11 370Z Nismo #528 Fast Intentions | Stillen | Motordyne | Uprev | CSF | Zspeed | Z1 Motorsports | AST | Swift | SPC | SPL | Whiteline | Hotchkis | Bride | Schroth | Robispec | Cusco | Nismo | Volk | Forgestar | Hoosier | RJM
'17 Titan Bone Stock
gomer_110 is offline   Reply With Quote