View Single Post
Old 12-29-2014, 10:35 AM   #19 (permalink)
Read T
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Nissan 370z BC 6M
Read T has a reputation beyond reputeRead T has a reputation beyond reputeRead T has a reputation beyond reputeRead T has a reputation beyond reputeRead T has a reputation beyond reputeRead T has a reputation beyond reputeRead T has a reputation beyond reputeRead T has a reputation beyond reputeRead T has a reputation beyond reputeRead T has a reputation beyond reputeRead T has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chii370 View Post
I was told by a dealership that the Smode thing was a "known" issue. As i mentioned before they said it had something to do with it being retarded cold outside. This is at least backed by my 2 instances of it happening both being snowfall days. Other than that it doesnt seem to have any rhyme or reason, once while driving "2 months pass" then again randomly as im starting my car in the morning for a trip to the store. another nonsense inexplicable Z34 issue?
I would not be happy with that answer, that sounds pretty dangerous and a great way to lock your wheels up on snow or ice.