View Single Post
Old 12-29-2014, 08:30 AM   #4807 (permalink)
mishuko
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 Z
mishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
mapo tofu tonight kid and wife making supper for us right now.
i remember i used to get that in highschool and always called it 'bapo tofu' cause it was especially spicy at the place i got it.

as you can tell i am super asian looking that can only speak english... barely at that

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
k, so i was stress testing my older rc car going max speeds and you guessed it, i hit a pillar. lol fak me.

knuckle bent to hell, but i have layers of cardboard wrapped around the pillar so that was the only thing that broke on the car. was using my test mule body so dont care. bearings, axle, everything else all checked out... fixed and modded for fastAr speeds
so... if it went faster you're saying it would have avoided the pillar / crash test?