View Single Post
Old 12-28-2014, 08:54 AM   #2659 (permalink)
TreeSemdyZee
Premium Member

Drives: '09 370 & ‘14 Juke
TreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by redstarcg View Post
Ohh man. I totally forgot! Gonna order one asap. It was nikon to canon that they dont make. I forgot you can do canon to nikon. If I remember correctly auto focus wont work with those correct? I also have a 2.8 24-70 which I miss playing with as well.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
I may be totally wrong on this after doing some investigating. It looks like you can get adapter to use Nikon lenses with Canon cameras, but not the other way around.
Most of the info that I found was from a couple of years ago, so it may no longer be valid either. I'm not familiar with Nikon stuff, so I can't search specifically.
TreeSemdyZee is offline   Reply With Quote