View Single Post
Old 12-26-2014, 02:36 PM   #16 (permalink)
Tadpole
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Nissan 370Z A7
Tadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond repute

Front components are 6-1/2 to 6-3/4. Rears are 3-1/2. I own a Base model so no Bose sub for me. You should really consider this micro sub as well. I upgraded my Bose to aftermarket on my 350Z and the sub enclosure vibrated/rattled pretty bad at higher volumes with the new sub I added. That poor Bose sub popped and cut off about a quarter of volume on the deck and amp I had installed so I had pretty much no choice but to upgrade the sub. Bose systems cannot handle wattage at all so dont waste your time in keeping any part of Bose in your car if you are upgrading.