View Single Post
Old 12-26-2014, 01:08 PM   #16 (permalink)
Zoren 370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Nissan 370 M6
Zoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4TthAnnyZ View Post
I just ordered swift springs and SPL camber arms but skipped the toe bolts because I dont like the idea of grinding my subframe and ive also heard that most alignment techs should be able to get it within spec as long as you have the camber arms.
The most important is your toe adjustment you can ride with a -2.7 camber in the rear as long your toe is close to zero tire wear would be minimal.

But if your toe is way out or in even within a spec camber number your ride would still eat up your tires and runs horrible.

So you just missed the most important piece of the puzzle. There is a reason why this comes with the kit. Like salt and pepper! They go together.
Zoren 370 is offline   Reply With Quote