View Single Post
Old 12-26-2014, 11:23 AM   #38 (permalink)
ZeeBabar
Banned

Drives: 2006 350z
ZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadpole View Post
I use Shell, Valero, Chevron/Texaco and now Murphys (by Walmart) with no issues with any of them. I dont care where I go and I buy the cheapest I can find.
Me too. I buy when I need to and at whichever gas station is open. Did that and put up 156k miles on my Prelude, never had any problems with it, my 350Z and any other car I drove.

Putting select gasoline and thinking your car drives better for it is like buying the most expensive golf clubs and thinking your golf game will be like Tiger Woods.

It's why "branding" works. It falsely convinces people that buying their product makes you better.
ZeeBabar is offline   Reply With Quote